Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Moving on, it's very hard to do.

Moving on is hard to do.
Kind of like being in love with you.

I wake up and see your face today.
I look and wait for your text through out my day.

I lay down, with no message to convey.
My heart sinks, as I let the pain melt away.

I hear of how you are right now,
I hear the rumors of how your heart felt.

No truths ,all your lies is all I have left.
A rather perfect word I found to fit is my bereft.

Is it possible to still be in love?
Is this real, or just a myth that fits like a glove.

Moving on is very hard to do.
It's just the same as when I was in love with you.

2 comments:

Kenneth Alexander said...

There is always pain in these human relationships it seems. But you are strong and you know where your hope comes from.

Adam Hale said...

cant say i know what ur feelin