Thursday, March 19, 2009

Find Me Again.

Find me.
Find me again, at this place I call home.
Find me again, as I sit all alone.
In my room, I desperately seek,
Attention from You , my Lord, I wanna hear you speak.

I whisper, at times, a negative thought;
I immediately forget the price for which I was bought.

A home to myself; at home all alone.
"As for me and my household, we will worship our Lord; him alone."

Find me alone , alone in a room.
Find me in Him, as the lights go dim.
Find me a place, to call all my own.
Find me a time, to spend with Him to be known.

In my room, In my home, In my Lord: I want to worship Him alone.

2 comments:

Kenneth Alexander said...

This is good. Should be one of our songs.

Adam Hale said...

was thinking what kenny was thinking