An Eye, of eagle that soars.
An eagle that soars above clouds.
See's our joys, our troubles.
See's life from a view unknown to our own.
How would we change, if we had an eagle's view?
How silly we must look, with that point of view?
How aweful our choices, or silly our frets?
What would life be like from an eagle's point of view?
The eagle sees the life a head.
The eagle sees the broad view.
He see's her's, and he see's his.
The eagle is the only one that know's the truth.
How would we change with his point of view?
How would we look, in his mind or view?
How fretting or worrying, must look to him?
What would life be like from an eagle's point of view?
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This poem makes alot of sense to me. Relevant to how I've felt lately about some things.
Well written to boot.
I 2nd kenny. it is well written indeed. I liked it & of course relate.. once again.
Post a Comment