Clouds that cover the sky when I awake.
Remind me of the days you were fake.
Last night seems like a dream away.
I prayed all night that you would have stayed.
When I awoke , you were no were to be found.
So I just layed down on the ground.
Trying to smell the last of your remains.
But alass my try was in vain.
To easy now this rythm is, of losing you once again.
I've learned to cope with every pain.
I've learn my love is like a violent train.
Once in a while I get to see your eyes,
Once in a while I kiss you goodbye.
Today last night is a dream away.
Right now I'll stare at the sky that's grey.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so sad. Life is too short for all this pain. But pain is a part of life, a time of testing or a punishment for mistakes. Either way, learning to deal with pain through knowing Christ is different from putting up with pain. The road is long and difficult, just don't give up.
It is like a john mayer song I was listening to. It is called "Stop This Train" (not sure if it is originally his or not). You should look up the lyrics for it.
and as always you know I'm here if you need to talk.
Post a Comment