Thursday, February 19, 2009

Routine

Fit's of rage were at hand.
He sat by and held my hand.

I screamed I yelled and cursed His name.
He stood by and loved my name.

I drank, and danced, and fooled away.
He kept calling me everyday.

I scrimped, I scraped, and I fell away.
He picked me up and carried me away.

I sat I cried and cried all day.
He sat and comforted me always.

I love I sing and praise His name.
He sit's and waits and loves my name.

4 comments:

Adam Hale said...

never changing
that is God

Poems of Long Ago said...

im a fan of this poem.
shows a pleasent outlook.

Kenneth Alexander said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kenneth Alexander said...

I love when adam says anything because it always seems so well thought out but not over complicated.

In essence I am saying: "yeah, what he said."