Love, a joy that's deep in my heart.
When I hear the wind sing, I feel it on my skin.
When the birds beckon me to wake,
I see it in the sky.
When I sip that first cup,
the coffee gives me high.
A high filled with love,
A feeling of joy.
A peace, a breath of fresh air.
Like spring that brings rain, to dried up winter grass.
And like the wind on a mid summer day.
It's a gentle whisper from the friend next door,
Or an endearing letter you opened, left on the car door.
This love we express, this joy we can't comprehend...
the reason for it all is in His very own hand.
He gives us joy, he shows us the way.
Let's give it a try, and move on this very day.
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment