From a 5th note framing musical composure.
She sings.
A heart lies out, oh how it lays out, our nightmares are all the same.
She sings.
Oh how I long, to be in lover’s way, oh how I sing sing sing
She sings.
Swallow me whole, Ocean O' blue, Swallow my whisperings too.
She sings.
Eat out my soul, you devil so crude, eat eat eat.
She sings.
Save me O' master, from my troubling pain, coil and boil of rotting pain.
She Sings.
A note I write, I wither with time. I sing sing sing.
She sings.
An endless blue, and endless grey, I sway sway sway.
She sings.
Here comes the rope, tie my neck tight.
She sings.
Look up above, in the dark night, I see and endless blue.
She sings.
It's all gone to grey; it's all gone to black.
She sings.
A 5th note, a 5th verse, she dies all the same.
Friday, August 8, 2008
From a 5th note framing a musical composure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment